[ATTW-L] James Madison University Is Hiring!

De Hertogh, Lori Beth - dehertlb dehertlb at jmu.edu
Wed Sep 13 17:48:40 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication (WRTC) at James Madison University is hiring!

We look forward to welcoming an Assistant or Associate Professor who brings innovative approaches to professional and technical communication in areas such as government writing, industry and workplace writing, and proposal and grant writing. Secondary interests might include intercultural professional communication, legal writing, research methods, or environmental rhetorics.

The full job ad is available here: https://joblink.jmu.edu/postings/15423

JMU is a wonderful place to work. Our campus is beautiful, our department is engaged and collegial, and our university has an authentic commitment to inclusion. Last year JMU was reclassified as an R2 Doctoral University due to our faculty’s high research productivity and exceptional teaching.

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the search committee chair, Dr. Jen Almjeld, at almjeljm at jmu.edu. If you know someone who might be interested in our position, please share our ad with them.

Thanks!

--
Lori Beth De Hertogh, PhD
Associate Professor