[ATTW-L] Practicing Digital Activisms, Proposals due: September 30, 2023

Eble, Michelle EBLEM at ecu.edu
Wed Sep 27 17:27:12 UTC 2023

X-posted

Dear Colleagues,

Proposals are due September 30, 2023. Please check out this Call for Papers for an edited collection on Practicing Digital Activisms<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qpHaYw7OWdw799ne6beYeChD8nxWTaFdQXDjgn4y6Tg/edit?usp=sharing>. We’re aiming for this to be an open-access, digital collection with short chapters that demonstrate a wide range of approaches. Please feel free to contact me, or any of my co-editors, if you have questions!

Warmly,
Michelle

on behalf of:

Anie Partin Patterson, pattersonam12 at students.ecu.edu<mailto:pattersonam12 at students.ecu.edu>