[ATTW-L] Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) CFP

philip gallagher pbgallagher.eiu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:22:26 UTC 2024

Hello ATTW-L followers,

I have the following CFP to share with you on the behalf of
Techneforge.com.

Call for Papers: Innovations in AI and Technical Communication

Techne Forge invites you to contribute to share your experiences using or
experimenting with artificial intelligence (AI) within technical and
professional communication. We are an online platform that focuses on
understanding and exploring the practical application of AI within the
goals of professional communication. Our mission is to provide a space for
scholars, practitioners, and innovators to openly share their valuable
insights, innovative thinking, and real-world experiences with AI.

We are seeking submissions on a wide array of topics, including but not
limited to:

   -

   Novel uses of AI for common tasks in scholarship, teaching, or
   professional practice.
   -

   Integration of AI tools into writing and designing workflows
   -

   The role of AI in enhancing user experience and design
   -

   Explorations of current and future trends in AI and communication

Interested but need inspiration? Visit our website for suggestions on
potential contributions that can make a significant impact.
Submission Guidelines:

Abstract Requirements: Begin by submitting an abstract of 2-300 words,
providing a concise overview of the contribution.

Paper Length and Content: We welcome submissions of any length, but we
anticipate 1,500 to 3,000 words, although we also encourage formats other
than just text. Our emphasis is on short, impactful, and practical insights
that help us all consider the potential benefits and limitations of AI.

Formatting: Please format your submissions in Microsoft Word, adhering to
the APA style guide. Include any images or other media as separate
attachments.

Review and Submission Process:

   -

   Deadline: We accept submissions on a rolling basis, allowing for
   continuous engagement and publication opportunities.
   -

   Review Process: Each submission will undergo a swift review process,
   ensuring relevance, utility, clarity, and timeliness.
   -

   Submission Portal: Please send your abstracts and full papers to
   techneforge at gmail.com.

Why Contribute to Techne Forge?

   -

   Visibility: Your work will be showcased on Techne Forge, reaching a wide
   audience of professionals and scholars.
   -

   Recognition: Get acknowledgement and credit for your ongoing efforts to
   understand and experiment with AI.
   -

   Community Engagement: Join a network of individuals engaged at the
   intersection of AI and communication.
   -

   Impact: Help shape the discussion about the benefits, limitations,
   promises, and pitfalls of using AI for communication.

We look forward to your contributions and to advancing the dialogue on AI’s
role in shaping the future of communication. For any inquiries, please
contact the editorial team at the provided submission email or reach out to
me using the addresses in my signature.
Cheers,
Dr. Phil Gallagher

--