[ATTW-L] ATTW 2024 Registration is Open!

Jones, Natasha jonesn30 at msu.edu
Tue Apr 9 14:14:25 UTC 2024

Hi All!

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for ATTW 2024: Building Community and Coalitions through Liberatory Pedagogies in Technical Communication!

The virtual conference will take place on June 10 -12, 2024.

To attend ATTW 2024, make sure your ATTW membership for 202<https://www.xcdsystem.com/attw/>4 is up-to-date, and then register for the conference through the ATTW membership portal<https://www.xcdsystem.com/attw/> (using the email address and password you’ve set up for your ATTW membership).

The email you use for your ATTW conference registration will be the email registered for the conference zoom meetings. The conference schedule and program is forthcoming!

ATTW 2024 Conference Registration

  *   Full registration: Faculty – $180.00
  *   Reduced registration: Retired and Contingent Faculty – $85.00
  *   Students – Free

ATTW 2024 Membership Dues

  *   Faculty with Print and Online access to TCQ – $84.00
  *   Faculty with Online only access to TCQ – $70.00
  *   Contingent faculty – $60.00
  *   Retired faculty – $60.00
  *   Students – $22.00 (with verification of student status)

For questions about membership or conference registration, contact communications at attw.org.

_______________________________

Natasha N. Jones, PhD

Associate Professor, African American & African Studies

Michigan State University

President, Association of Teachers of Technical Writing (ATTW)

Pronouns: she/her/hers (more information about why pronouns matter<https://lgbt.ucsf.edu/pronounsmatter>)

Mailing Address:

Dept of African American & African Studies

Michigan State University

N. Kedzie Hall N214

454 Farm Lane

East Lansing, MI 48824

Availability Note
As an academic, I recognize that sometimes it's hard to prevent work from encroaching into other areas of our lives. However, in an effort to protect my personal space, physical wellness, and intellectual energy, I am not always immediately able or available to respond to emails. As a rule, I am typically away from my email after 6pm Monday through Friday and on weekends. Please note that emails sent outside of these times may not immediately be addressed.

Land and Labor Acknowledgements
Michigan State University occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg-Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples. The university resides on Land ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw.

I recognize the foundations of this country as shaped by the enslavement, genocide, and displacement of stolen Black folks, families, and entire communities and our contemporary experiences are inextricable from the violent impact of colonialism and the TransAtlantic Slave Trade.