[ATTW-L] CPTSC Graduate Research Award

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Thu Apr 18 16:24:30 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider applying for or encourage graduate students to apply for
the CPTSC Graduate Research Award
<https://cptsc.org/blog/2024/03/13/cptsc-graduate-research-award/>. CPTSC
conference proposals are due April 29 and a brief narrative to complete the
application package is due on May 13.

Please direct any questions about the award to Joanna Schreiber (
jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu) and Allegra Smith (allegra at gatech.edu).

Thank you!

Allegra Smith, CPTSC Graduate Award Committee Co-Chair

Joanna Schreiber, CPTSC Graduate Award Committee Co-Chair