[ATTW-L] DMAC Selfe Fellowship applications due today!

DMAC dmac at osu.edu
Thu Feb 1 08:00:00 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I am emailing with a final reminder that Selfe Fellowship applications for the 2024 DMAC Insitute are due by the end of the day today.

This fellowship, a $750 tuition award for DMAC, supports diversity and inclusion in the field of digital media and composition studies. We invite applications from scholars whose work and scholarly interests address educational and societal inequities within digital media and composition studies. Our goal is to amplify voices that are often unheard in our field and make DMAC participation possible for individuals who could not otherwise participate.

For more information about the fellowship, click here<https://english.osu.edu/dmac-institute-ohio-state/register-dmac>, or use this link to access The Selfe Fellowship application<https://go.osu.edu/selfefellowship>.

We would also like to send a reminder that the priority deadline for general registration for DMAC 2024 is March 1. For more information about DMAC, visit our website<https://english.osu.edu/dmac-institute-ohio-state/about-dmac>, or you can directly access the DMAC 2024 registration form here<https://go.osu.edu/dmac24>.

Please reach out to DMAC at osu.edu<mailto:DMAC at osu.edu> with any questions!

Thank you,

The DMAC Team