[ATTW-L] CFP: Archives and AI: Theories, Methodologies, and Practices

Agbozo, Edzordzi agbozog at uncw.edu
Wed Feb 7 12:37:15 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce a call for proposals for a special issue of Technical Communication Quarterly on Archives and AI: Theories, Methodologies, and Practices<https://attw.org/tcq-special-issue-cfp/>. We seek to invite scholars, teachers, and practitioners in technical and professional communication (TPC) to re-engage in discussions about TPC archives especially as they continue to be reconfigured by automation and algorithmic culture. Submissions could document new, renewed, critical, and ethical approaches to archives in our field from practical and/or theoretical lenses. Please find the complete CFP here<https://attw.org/tcq-special-issue-cfp/>. It is also attached as a PDF.

Email 500-word proposals to G. Edzordzi Agbozo (agbozog at uncw.edu) and Godwin Y. Agboka (agbokag at uhd.edu) by April 15th, 2024. We also welcome questions and project ideas as you prepare your proposals.

Thank you,
G. Edzordzi Agbozo & Godwin Y. Agboka

G. Edzordzi Agbozo, Ph.D. | Assistant Professor | Department of English<https://uncw.edu/academics/colleges/chssa/departments/english/>

UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA WILMINGTON

601 South College Road | Wilmington, N.C., 28403-5947

Office: 134 Morton Hall | agbozog at uncw.edu

NOTICE: Emails sent and received during university business are subject to the NC Public Records Act (N.C.G.S. §132-1 et seq.).