[ATTW-L] #CFP SIGDOC’24 proposal submission extended to March 1 + Request for Reviewers

Morgan Banville mbanville at maritime.edu
Fri Feb 23 13:00:00 UTC 2024

SIGDOC has extended the proposal submission deadline to Friday, March 1st.
We hope this gives everyone some more time to submit a proposal.

The SIGDOC’24 Conference Committee is also seeking reviewers!

If you are willing to review, we ask that you complete the reviewer request
form <https://forms.gle/DgdEn6uehMHFmFvX7> by Friday, March 1st. We
recognize that this is a short time period, but we are hoping to get review
assignments organized and sent to reviewers as soon as possible.

We anticipate assigning proposal reviews in early March and extended
abstracts and proceeding reviews in late May.

If you have questions, email Chakrika Veeramoothoo or Dan Card at
sigdocconference at gmail.com

Reviewer request form <https://forms.gle/DgdEn6uehMHFmFvX7>
full link: https://forms.gle/DgdEn6uehMHFmFvX7