[ATTW-L] University of Toronto Faculty Position in Graduate (Engineering) Communication

Alan Chong alan.chong at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 19 14:36:28 UTC 2024

Dear all;

I hope this message finds everyone well. I'm sending along information about a position in Graduate (Engineering) Communication at the University of Toronto:

<https://jobs.utoronto.ca/job/Toronto-Assistant-Professor%2C-Teaching-Stream-Graduate-Communication-in-Engineering-ON/577478217/>
Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream - Graduate Communication in Engineering<https://jobs.utoronto.ca/job/Toronto-Assistant-Professor%2C-Teaching-Stream-Graduate-Communication-in-Engineering-ON/577478217/>
jobs.utoronto.ca<https://jobs.utoronto.ca/job/Toronto-Assistant-Professor%2C-Teaching-Stream-Graduate-Communication-in-Engineering-ON/577478217/>
[d2658a1c-2008-4964-811c-e.png]<https://jobs.utoronto.ca/job/Toronto-Assistant-Professor%2C-Teaching-Stream-Graduate-Communication-in-Engineering-ON/577478217/>

Alan Chong.
__________________________________
Alan Chong (he/him/his), Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
Director, Engineering Communication Program (ECP)
Associate Director, Undergraduate, Institute for Studies in Transdisciplinary Engineering Education and Practice (ISTEP),
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
Sandford Fleming (SF) B670F
10 King's College Road
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
M5S1A4
416 978 8512
alan.chong at utoronto.ca
http://ecp.engineering.utoronto.ca/
http://istep.utoronto.ca/

*In my email practice, I am trying to be mindful of the University’s new policy on the option to disconnect from work, which means I may not respond outside of normal work hours. If you receive an email from me outside of normal business hours, please do not feel obliged to read or reply immediately.