[ATTW-L] CPTSC-GSC Membership

Dorcas Anabire dorcas.anabire at usu.edu
Fri Jan 19 23:00:18 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Are you a graduate student in a Writing Studies program?

The Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC) Graduate Students Council (GSC) comprises graduate students from Writing Studies programs. We hold meetings each semester to discuss our needs as graduate students and plan semester-long activities. We have various committees that you could be a part of. We have a discord where we share information on multiple topics related to graduate studies. We recently created a listserv to include people who may not be interested in the discord community for information sharing.

If this interests you, fill out this membership form https://forms.gle/L2w7KzHYgTXLNszE7  and our co-chairs ( Rachael Jordan and Emily Gresbrink) will contact you. If you’re interested in subscribing to the listserv, indicate it on the membership form when you fill it out.

If you have questions or want to learn more about CPTSC-GSC, email us at cpstc.gsc at gmail.com

Follow us on X, formerly Twitter at @CPTSC_GSC.

Click on this link https://discord.gg/DwkfmhpD to join our discord group.

Feel free to pass this information on to your graduate students.

We look forward to connecting with every graduate student in Writing Studies programs.

Best,
~Dorcas

"Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy  justice can have."

                                                                                                               -James Baldwin