[ATTW-L] Watson 2024 - Join a Collaborative Project - Deadline Extended to Feb. 2

Shoop, Steven steven.shoop at louisville.edu
Tue Jan 23 15:39:47 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

We have extended the deadline for participation in the Thomas R. Watson Conference in Rhetoric and Composition, which will be held from Feb. 28-Mar. 1 (Zoom) and Mar. 7-9 (in-person and hybrid). You now have until February 2 to apply! Titled “Create, Connect, Reflect: Launching Collaborations and (Re)building Community in Our Fields,” <https://louisville.edu/conference/watson/2024-watson-conference> the conference will be devoted to launching a number of collaborative projects—from book proposals to a multi-institutional study, from teaching and learning resources to an app—and more. (A new project has also just been added!)

If the idea of creating something meaningful over three days with a group of new colleagues appeals to you, please check out the projects and apply. Registration is free for BIPOC attendees and caregivers and set low for white folks who are students or lack institutional funding.

We invite you to read more about the conference, peruse the Zoom and in-person/hybrid projects, and apply by February 2. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at watson at louisville.edu if you have questions.

Thanks!

All the best,

Steve Shoop
He, Him, His