[ATTW-L] Social Justice Resources

wpago1 at gmail.com wpago1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:40:15 UTC 2024

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Social Justice Resources

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3z_po0aGZa7IZMU55jv2nyT0Ed0Q7-FOrf3gYXvT2905Fmg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dear Scholars
We, (the members of the WPA-GO LC ), extend our warm greetings and kindly
request your assistance in compiling resources addressing or related to the
crucial theme of social justice within the realm of rhetoric and writing
studies. In an era marked by globalization, we have witnessed our society
becoming increasingly diverse, leading to a heightened focus on social
justice issues in our field. In light of this kairos, we would like to
amass a collection of materials that deal with social justice in rhetoric
and composition/writing in higher education, to be shared with WPA-GO
members for free.
The sole purpose of collecting materials on the topic is to make a
repository of resources and share them with the WPA-GO members freely. If
you possess freely accessible copies of relevant materials or have produced
works of your own, we cordially request you to share them with us. In cases
where your materials are not freely available, we kindly request you to
provide information such as the title, author's name, link, DOI, or any
pertinent details that can guide us to the sources. While we have outlined
certain topics and genres below, please note that our hunt for materials is
not restricted to these categories; we encourage you to submit materials
that address social justice in any appropriate form.
Topics: They include but are not limited to linguistic justice, diversity,
inclusion, equity, accessibility, technology and AI, access, mentoring,
microaggressions, queer and gender issues, critical race issues, etc. We
are committed to making available the widest possible variety of viewpoints
pertaining to the subject, ranging from the comfortably familiar and
mainstream all the way to the most novel, unfamiliar, creative, and
possibly even transgressive approaches to the question at hand.
Genres: We are open to a diverse range of genres, encompassing TED Talks,
YouTube videos, academic articles, newspaper features, blog posts, books,
magazines, podcasts, and more. Your contributions in any of these formats
are highly appreciated.
Our goal is to amass these materials by February 30, 2024, and subsequently
make them accessible to the WPA-GOers by March 15, 2024. Of course, we
reserve the right to decide what to store in our repository and what to
share with WPA-GOers.
We hold strong faith in your willingness to contribute to this initiative
and to play a vital role in advancing the ongoing discourse on social
justice in rhetoric and writing studies.
We express in advance our heartfelt gratitude to you for your valuable
contributions. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to
us at wpago1 at gmail.com.
Please out the given form and upload your materials below!

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.