[ATTW-L] Deadline Extended for 2024 Symposium of the Applied Rhetoric Collaborative!

Sharp, Matthew R. sharpm2 at erau.edu
Tue Jan 30 19:45:01 UTC 2024

The deadline to submit proposals for the Applied Rhetoric Collaborative's 2024 symposium has been extended to Friday, Feb. 10.

The CFP is copied below and on the ARC website<https://tinyurl.com/ARC24CFP>.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Matt Sharp at sharpm2 at erau.edu<mailto:sharpm2 at erau.edu>.

--

Matthew R. Sharp, Ph.D. (he, him, his)<https://www.mypronouns.org/he-him>