[ATTW-L] New Video: Talking About Equitable Community Partnerships with Carrie Grant

George Hayhoe HAYHOE_G at mercer.edu
Thu Mar 7 23:16:54 UTC 2024

The IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication is pleased to see this Talkin Bout Tech Comm interview of Carrie Grant, Dorian Walker, and Thea Robertson in response to Dr. Grant's article in our 2022 Social Justice issue.

In response, we have removed the article from the IEEE Xplore paywall for one month through 7 April 2024. We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to read the full text of this excellent case study.

—George Hayhoe
   Editor-in-Chief
   IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication