[ATTW-L] #CFP Graduate Research Series Reminder

Zhang, Jiaxin Jiaxin.Zhang at ttu.edu
Fri Mar 15 16:16:20 UTC 2024

Hello!

The Writing Program Administrators - Graduate Organization (WPA-GO) is sending around a quick reminder that we are still accepting Graduate Research Series<https://forms.gle/unSy3AvavQ44JqDc6> proposals until Friday, March 29th.

If interested, please see our full Call for Proposals<https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1Xz5VLzl_QPYoUwNlZn4bMBESAw2D4l74gnRYUldoPaw/edit> and Submit a Proposal<https://forms.gle/unSy3AvavQ44JqDc6>.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Jiaxin Zhang, on behalf of the WPA-GO Leadership Council

P.S. If you need more time to complete the form or have questions, please reach out to the WPA-GO Leadership Council at wpago1 at gmail.com. We’re happy to work with you and your unique context.

—
Jiaxin Zhang
Ph.D. Candidate, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Instructor, ENGL 2311 Introduction to Technical Communication
Humanities (English & Philosophy) Building #409
Department of English, Texas Tech University
jiaxin.zhang at ttu.edu