[ATTW-L] CCCC Cross Caucus Events Sign Up

Temptaous Mckoy temptaous56 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 20:20:27 UTC 2024

Hey Y'all! !
I hope all is well with everyone! As you know, I am the Cross Caucus Events
Organizer. I have set aside a few events I would love to see you all be a
part of. The events are listed here on the site:
https://cccc.ncte.org/cccc/cccc-2024-special-events

If you are interested in leading an event, presenting your book during the
lunch hour, or being a part of the speed research talks, please use the
following Google form to sign up.

https://forms.gle/B9JvKQid3ABWBqy4A

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Stay safe and hope to see you in Washington!

Temptaous
tmckoy at bowiestate.edu