[ATTW-L] Preview of issue of RHM

Lisa Melonçon meloncon at tek-ritr.com
Thu Nov 8 23:04:27 UTC 2018

(x-posted)

All-

Blake Scott and I are pleased to give you a preview of issue 1.3-4 of Rhetoric of Health and Medicine.

We invite you to listen/read an interview with RHM Assistant Editor Cathryn Molloy and Dr. Berkeley Franz (Ohio University) and Dr. Dan Skinner (Ohio University): https://stars.library.ucf.edu/rhm/vol1/iss3/1/

They talk about their article, "From Patients to Populations: Rhetorical Considerations for a Post-Patient Compliance Medicine." This interview as well as other behind the scenes views from the authors are great to share and use in any number of courses.

Enjoy!

Lisa

Lisa Melonçon, PhD

Co-Editor, Rhetoric of Health and Medicine (http://journals.upress.ufl.edu/rhm)

Series Editor: Foundations and Innovations in Technical and Professional Communication (https://wac.colostate.edu/books/tpc/)

Associate Professor, Professional & Technical Communication

Department of English

University of South Florida

4202 Fowler Avenue, CPR 311

Tampa, FL 33620-5550

803-370-0008 (mobile)

Email: meloncon [at] tek-ritr dot com OR meloncon [at ]usf dot edu

http://tek-ritr.com

Digital office: Skype @lisameloncon

Twitter: @lmeloncon