[ATTW-L] Congratulations to Liz Angeli on her new book

Tharon Howard tharon at clemson.edu
Mon Sep 3 17:23:23 UTC 2018

Dear ATTW Colleagues,

Please join me in congratulating ATTTW member Liz Angeli on the publication of her new book _ Rhetorical Work in Emergency Medical Services: Communicating in the Unpredictable Workplace_ which was just released this past week.  Liz's book is part of the ATTW Series in Technical and Professional Communication published by Routledge.  It's available from Routledge at https://www.routledge.com/Rhetorical-Work-in-Emergency-Medical-Services-Communicating-in-the-Unpredictable/Angeli/p/book/9781138097445 as well as Amazon.

_ Rhetorical Work in Emergency Medical Services_ is the result of Professor Angeli's 16-month study as an embedded profession in the EMS workplace.  It provides our field with important insights into the communication processes used to respond to the urgencies and constraints of high-stakes workplaces.  But beyond its application to workplace writing practices and health communication, I personally wanted to recommend this book to you because Liz tells a cracking good story.  It's a really fun and engaging read and immerses readers in the world of EMS professionals.

Please join me in congratulating Liz!

Tharon Howard,
Editor, ATTW Book Series in
Technical and Professional Communication
https://www.routledge.com/ATTW-Series-in-Technical-and-Professional-Communication/book-series/ATTW
http://attw.org/publications/attw-book-series-in-technical-and-professional-communication/