[ATTW-L] Video: What do technical writers do in the software industry

Amruta Ranade aar4g9 at mst.edu
Thu Sep 6 02:21:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am Amruta Ranade and I am currently working as a senior tech writer at a
startup in New York. I made a video about the type of documents tech
writers work on in the software industry (UI-based docs, developer docs,
deployment docs):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biocrCx5T_k

My hope is that the video gives tech writing students a better idea about
the profession. And I would love feedback/perspective from the Tech Comm
academia. Any and all feedback is welcome :)

Thanks!
Amruta