[ATTW-L] Survey about TPC pedagogy

Lawrence, Halcyon M. hlawrence at towson.edu
Mon Apr 1 12:27:15 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues:

Our apologies for cross-posting.  We invite respondents for a survey about technical and professional communication pedagogy.  We want to understand what students in technical and professional communication classes are required to do (skills) and to know (knowledge) to complete traditional and experimental assignments—we define this further in the survey.

We are looking for a broad range of respondents (e.g., graduate/teaching assistants, lecturers, adjuncts, and tenure line) from different types of institutions (e.g., 4-year and 2-year colleges; liberal arts and STEM focus). Please share the survey link with all technical and professional communication instructors in your various networks.

The survey should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. This study received IRB approval from the University of Dayton March 26, 2019.

Please follow this link to participate in the survey or you may copy and paste the URL into your internet browser: https://bit.ly/2Hv8IDL

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Dr. Halcyon Lawrence, Towson University, hlawrence at towson.edu
Dr. Liz Hutter, University of Dayton, lhutter1 at udayton.edu

Thank you!

Halcyon Lawrence and Liz Hutter

Halcyon M. Lawrence, PhD
Assistant Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
Towson University
Towson, MD