[ATTW-L] Case studies of proposal writing

Joanna Wolfe jowolfe at cmu.edu
Sat Apr 27 13:01:50 UTC 2019

Dear hive mind:
I am looking for case studies/analyses of proposal writing, especially proposals that have failed or not been fully successful.  Does anything jump to mind as a compelling study you have read?  In particular, I am looking for analyses of proposals that may have been well-written (in that they met the basic genre requirements) but failed to take into account the broader institutional context.

I know it's a broad question, but I look forward to any recommendations that spring to your mind.
Thank you,
Joanna

Joanna Wolfe, Ph.D.
Director, Global Communication Center