[ATTW-L] To Use a Textbook or Not to Use a Textbook. . .

Jonathan Arnett jonathan.arnett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:01:00 UTC 2019

A few of us at Kennesaw State have put together an OER for our
intro-level TC class; it's called "Sexy Technical Communication" (/nota
bene/: I didn't choose the name) and is available at www.sexytechcom.com

If you're interested, please take a look and tell us what you think.
And, if you like what you see, please feel free to use it.

Jonathan

E. Jonathan Arnett, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Technical Communication & Interactive
Design
Kennesaw State University
jonathan.arnett at kennesaw.edu