[ATTW-L] Visual Rhetoric Course

Curtis Newbold cnewbold at westminstercollege.edu
Tue Mar 5 21:36:04 UTC 2019

Hi Alison,

I have many visual rhetoric resources, including syllabi in visual communication, on my website, TheVisualCommunicationGuy.com. Here is the link to the syllabi, which you're welcome to use and adapt at your leisure: https://thevisualcommunicationguy.com/course-syllabi/.

Best,

Curtis

Curtis R. Newbold, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication
Program Co-chair, Master of Strategic Communication
Westminster College
Salt Lake City, UT 84105