[ATTW-L] Announcing 2021 ATTW Conference Online

Gonzales,Laura gonzalesl at ufl.edu
Mon Aug 17 16:31:43 UTC 2020

Dear ATTW Community:

We are excited to announce that the 2021 ATTW Conference, themed "Language, Access, and Power in Technical Communication," will take place fully online this Spring. While we very much wish we could host the conference in person, we hope that this online format will allow everyone to participate in the conference safely. We will share more details about the conference, including specific dates and other opportunities for participation, as soon as possible. As a reminder, all presentation acceptances from the 2020 conference will be honored, and we will send more information to presenters soon.

Laura Gonzales and Ann Shivers-McNair
2021 ATTW Conference Co-Chairs??

Laura Gonzales, PhD
Assistant Professor of Digital Writing and Cultural Rhetorics
Associate Director, TRACE Innovation Initiative
Department of English
University of Florida