[ATTW-L] online resource to practice grammar & usage?

Neil Lindeman lindeman at sfsu.edu
Fri Aug 21 21:04:07 UTC 2020

Hi all - For an editing class that I teach, I had been using MacMillan’s LearningCurve tool to give my students grammar review quizzes. The quizzes were adaptable, meaning that the quizzes would continue feeding questions to the students until they achieved a level of mastery on a particular grammar or usage concept. Students paid something like $13 a semester for access to the quizzes.

I was happy with how it worked, but just discovered that it has been discontinued. Can anyone recommend a similar online resource they have used and like for helping students practice grammar and usage?

------
Neil Lindeman, PhD
Coordinator, Professional Writing & Rhetoric
San Francisco State University
office: HUM 423
email: lindeman at sfsu.edu
cell: 650.866.5364