[ATTW-L] Join us for the CPTSC-GSC Virtual Writing Retreat - Jan 14 & 15

Danielle Stambler stambler at umn.edu
Tue Dec 22 22:53:12 UTC 2020

Dear graduate student friends,

You are invited to join us in a short virtual writing "retreat" for *January
14th and 15th* from 6-7PM Eastern (5 PM Central, 3 PM Pacific). (Just *an
hour each day*, in other words.)

The format will match Shut Up & Write (or writing hunkers) -- we'll share
our goals at the beginning, use the majority of the time to work on those
goals, and then come back together at the end to optionally
share/celebrate/commiserate/socialize. *RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9Hr0Td0mXVoxhi4814KuBiq88Iz_FLgiTFP74tOCh2zU5-Q/viewform>*
in
order to get the Zoom link to join.

Interested in more? Follow us @CPTSC_GSC on Twitter!

Not a tech comm grad student but know someone who is? Please share this
opportunity!

The CPTSC-GSC (Graduate Student Committee) is charged with developing and
establishing activities and programming aimed to make a space for and
support graduate students in technical, professional, and scientific
writing and communication programs. One of our key work areas is writing
support, and our wonderful Writing Support Subcommittee is kicking off 2021
with this mini-retreat.

We look forward to seeing you virtually in January. In the meantime,
wishing you a restful and happy winter holiday season!

Warmly,
The Writing Support Subcommittee
*Evelyn Dsouza, University of Minnesota*
*Heather Listhartke, Miami University*
*Katie Walkup, University of South Florida*
and
The Outreach Subcommitee
*Katlynne Davis, University of Minnesota*
*Elena Kalodner-Martin, University of Massachusetts-Amherst*
*Danielle Stambler, University of Minnesota*