[ATTW-L] Job Posting: TT and NTT at Texas A&M University at Qatar

Amy Hodges amymhodges at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:16:36 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I'm excited to share that we are looking for several new faculty hires in
English at Texas A&M University at Qatar, which is an international branch
campus of Texas A&M located in Doha, Qatar.

We are looking for colleagues with expertise in technical and business
writing, rhetoric and composition, and/or L2 writing. There are two
different job ads - one for rolling contract (research-intensive and our
version of tenure/tenure-track) and one for academic professional track
(teaching-track with an opportunity for promotion). *The deadline for
applications is January 10, 2020. *Applicants may submit materials to both
the TT and NTT positions.

Rolling contract faculty ad: https://apply.interfolio.com/70831
Academic professional track faculty ad: https://apply.interfolio.com/70832

I can say from my own experience that TAMUQ and Qatar have been a great
choice for me, both personally and professionally. I enjoy teaching our
diverse student population, who are all majoring in engineering and very
engaged writers and thinkers. The institution has been very supportive of
our previous efforts to raise the profile of professional and technical
writing, and these hires are a sign that they want us to continue growing
in this area.

I would be happy to answer any questions at amy.hodges at qatar.tamu.edu about
the Liberal Arts program, TAMUQ, or life in Qatar.

All the best,
Amy

--
Dr. Amy Hodges
Instructional Assistant Professor of English