[ATTW-L] CFP Reminder: Multimodal Composition and Writing Transfer

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:33:15 UTC 2020

Hello all,

We're exactly three weeks away from the chapter proposal deadline for our
edited collection on Multimodal Composition and Writing Transfer. We're
happy to share that Chris Anson and Kathleen Blake Yancey will be writing
the Foreword and Afterword for our collection, respectively.

You can access the CFP here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NPuB8CGezrSWcATiSWzriUvJ0yWAA9AiVGGbTqeVssk/edit?usp=sharing>
and find it attached for your convenience. We're happy to answer any
questions you may have.

Looking forward to reading your proposals.

Lilian, Kara, Matt, and Ryan
*Lilian W. Mina*
*, Ph.D.*Honors Associate Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Composition
Executive Board Member, Council of Writing Program Administrators
Department of English and Philosophy
Auburn University at Montgomery
Office: LA 335
Montgomery, AL