[ATTW-L] CDQ Issue 8.2 is now available online

Luke Thominet lthomine at fiu.edu
Wed Jul 22 14:35:37 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Communication Design Quarterly, Issue 8.2<http://sigdoc.acm.org/blog/2020/07/21/cdq-issue-8-2-is-now-live/> is now available on the SIGDOC website!

This issue features two articles previously published through our online first model:

  *   Using Bayesian Induction Methods in Risk Assessment and Communication by J.D. Applen
  *   Prototyping and Public Art: Design and Field Studies in Locative Media by Brett Oppegaard

The issue also includes three new book reviews:

  *   Tracy Clark's review of Teaching Professional and Technical Communication: A Practicum in a Book
  *   Cynthia McPherson's review of The IEEE Guide to Writing in the Engineering and Technical Fields
  *   Claudia Mitchell's review of Key Theoretical Frameworks: Teaching Technical Communication in the Twenty-First Century

We hope you enjoy the new issue! If you have something that would be a good fit for Communication Design Quarterly, please review our article guidelines<https://sigdoc.acm.org/publication/communication-design-quarterly-review/>. And feel free to send article inquiries or submissions to Derek G. Ross at derek.ross at auburn.edu<mailto:derek.ross at auburn.edu>.

Best,
Luke Thominet
SIGDOC Communications Manager
luke.thominet at fiu.edu<mailto:luke.thominet at fiu.edu>