[ATTW-L] usability online?

Christopher Andrews christopher.dm.andrews at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:19:55 UTC 2020

Hi, Miles,

What about having students focus on the planning side of usability testing,
really think through and then build a formal usability test plan, and have
that be the end goal? Situate it as the "hit by a bus" document that's to
be handed off to another team, etc... A colleague here taught usability
over the summer that way, and reported it went very well.

-ca

Dr. Christopher D. M. Andrews
Assistant Professor, Department of English
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Managing Editor, *Kairos,* http://kairos.technorhetoric.net/
<http://kairos.technorhetoric.net/>