[ATTW-L] Free Copies of My Apple Multi-Touch eBook

Online Prof onlineprof at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 18 03:13:09 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

If you've been wondering how multimodal writing concepts might translate into your personal or student productions, freely review my self-published syntaxicon book that was added on Apple Books last week at https://books.apple.com/us/book/syntaxicon/id1571195907. It's poetry, photography, audio, and memoir all wrapped up into about 40 pages. Right now, only the Apple version is available as a Multi-Touch book, so you need an Apple device to access it. iPhone access would be tedious, but any other Apple device should suffice well enough.

Please send me an email off list for a free redemption code, and I'll be happy to provide you with one, if you'd like to have a free copy of this book. I have plenty of vouchers (hundreds) available upon request, and really just want to get this work into the hands of like-minded people who may enjoy or appreciate it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Thanks.

Best,

Steve
--------
Steven John Thompson, PhD
Adjunct Professor, Masters in Strategic Communication Program and
Communication, Journalism & Speech Program
University of Maryland Global Campus
drthompson at ucdavis.edu
https://steve.ws