[ATTW-L] Dissertation Research: Social Justice in TPC Course Design Focus Groups

Julie Christen juliechristen at email.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 4 17:13:47 UTC 2021

Hello again,

Sending a friendly reminder that I am still recruiting participants for
fall 2021 focus groups that discuss course design and revision practices of
TPC instructors who are committed to social justice in their teaching.
The recruitment
survey <https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d0Qsqhw9NxJRA34> will
remain open until *Friday, October 8th*. Thank you to those who have
already responded - I will reach out later this week with further
information.

Participation in this project consists of four (4) one-hour focus groups
with five participants every two weeks in October and November 2021.
*Participants
will be compensated $25 per focus group* ($100 for the full set).

Thank you again!

Julie