[ATTW-L] Job ad: Writing and Communication Instructors: STEM

karie pieczynski kpieczynski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 02:56:31 UTC 2021

Dear ATTW Community,

The Writing Center Program in the School of Sciences and Humanities,
Nazarbayev University
<https://shsswritingcenter.wixsite.com/writingcenterprogram>, is hiring for
instructors to teach writing for STEM. We are a rapidly growing program
that encompasses a writing center, a breadth of courses that support an
undergraduate core curriculum and specialized course for graduate writers,
an undergraduate writing fellows program, and a nascent WAC initiative. We
are a diverse, collaborative, international faculty from a range of
academic backgrounds, actively recruiting for instructors with
experience writing and teaching writing in STEM genres. You can find our ad
here <https://smrtr.io/6Cr6T>.

I speak from a biased perspective when I say this, but it's nonetheless
true: This is a great place to work if you enjoy working with talented,
motivated students and excellent colleagues.

I am not the hiring manager on this round of hire, but I am happy to talk
about the job. Please feel free to write to me directly with any questions
you may have about the post.

Best,
Karie

Karie Pieczynski | Director of Writing Programs

Nazarbayev University | School of Sciences and Humanities

phone: +7 (7172) 70 47 33
cell ph: +7 (7059) 71 82 15

email: karie.pieczynski at nu.edu.kz <uli.schamiloglu at nu.edu.kz> | site:
nu.edu.kz

address: 53 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, Nur-Sultan city, Kazakhstan
<https://maps.google.com/?q=53+Kabanbay+Batyr+Avenue,+Astana,+Kazakhstan&entry=gmail&source=g>
Block 6, room 220