[ATTW-L] New TPC OER: Howdy or Hello? Technical and Professional Communication

Carly-Miles, Claire I c.carly-miles at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:35:59 UTC 2022

Dear ATTW Colleagues,

I'm Claire Carly-Miles, coordinator for Technical and Professional Writing at Texas A&M University, main campus.  I'd like to draw your attention to a new OER on Technical and Professional Communication that my TAMU English Department and University Libraries colleagues and I have compiled via adopting, adapting and creating materials.  If you are interested in taking a look, you can access our text via Pressbooks at the following link:
https://oer.pressbooks.pub/howdyorhello/.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to reach out to me or any of our authors/editors.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
Claire

Dr. Claire Carly-Miles

she|her (for more on why pronouns are important, see https://www.mypronouns.org/how)

Instructional Assistant Professor, English Dept.

Coordinator, English 210 Technical and Professional Writing