[ATTW-L] CFP Reminder: 2023 Writing Innovation Symposium, Writing As _____ (due 10/28 & 12/9)

Patrick Thomas pthomas1 at udayton.edu
Tue Oct 18 12:41:45 UTC 2022

Colleagues!

With a h/t to the earlybirds who have already shared some terrific ideas
for flashtalks and workshops as well as contributions to our poster and
display session, we write to recirculate the CFP for the 2023 Writing
Innovation Symposium, Writing As _____.

We’re accepting proposals for the former, flashtalks and workshops, through
10/28, and we’ll gladly receive proposals for the poster & display session
through 12/9. Follow this link <https://bit.ly/WIS23CFP>to full
information, click here <https://bit.ly/WIS23Proposals> to submit a
proposal, and write to us if you have any questions.

Undergrads, grads, faculty of all ranks and roles, academic staff, and
independent writers and scholars are welcome to apply. We hope to see you
in February!

Patrick W. Thomas, PhD | pthomas1 at udayton.edu
Associate Professor of English | Director of Undergraduate Studies
(p): 937.229.3463 | (t): @patrickwthomas
he/him/his