[ATTW-L] [External] who has a list of TPC programs?

Lisa Melonçon meloncon.research at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:31:24 UTC 2022

While they need to be updated (and they will be shortly), following is a
link of maps based on my programmatic research. And there is a methodology
to how these institutions were gathered and with all methodologies it is
flawed and can be improved. But it's a start.

https://tek-ritr.com/techcomm-programmatic-central/maps-of-tpc-programs/

Lisa

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 2:27 PM Timothy Giles <tgiles at georgiasouthern.edu>
wrote:

> STC has a list on their website.
> Tim Giles
>
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 12:33 PM Jonathan Arnett <jonathan.arnett at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, colleagues.
>>
>> It's a perennial question, but I'mma ask it anyway: Does anyone possess
>> a complete list of programs in Technical and Professional Communication?
>>
>> If you have one or know where one might be found, would you mind sharing
>> the list/link with me? Thanks very much in advance.
>>
>> Jonathan
>>
>> Dr. Jonathan Arnett
>> Associate Professor of Technical Communication
>> Technical Communication Program Coordinator
>> Department of Technical Communication & Interactive Design
>> Kennesaw State University

> --
> Tim Giles, Ph.D.
> Professor
> Department of Writing & Linguistics
> Box 8026
> Georgia Southern University
> Statesboro, GA 30460-8026
>
> 912-478-0229
>

> tgiles at georgiasouthern.edu

Lisa Melonçon, PhD
Book Series Editor, Foundations and Innovations in TPC (
https://wac.colostate.edu/books/tpc/)
Professor, Technical Communication, Department of English
University of South Florida
4202 Fowler Avenue, CPR 311
Tampa, FL 33620-5550
Phone: 803-370-0008