[ATTW-L] Undergraduate Journal CFP: What's this thing, ChatGPT?

Rachel Bryson rachel.bryson at utah.edu
Thu Dec 7 19:17:13 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Writing & Rhetoric Studies at the University of Utah is pleased to distribute this Call for Papers<https://writing.utah.edu/undergraduatejournal/callforproposals.php> for our undergraduate, editorial-reviewed journal, The Undergraduate Journal of Contemporary Issues and Media. We welcome submissions on the journal theme for 2024: "What's this thing, ChatGPT?" Submissions are due January 15, 2024.

We invite students who are interested in or who have already completed writing related to the journal theme (such as for a class assignment) to submit for publication. Student authors will work with student editors in an upper-division technical editing class in a highly supportive, collaborative process.

Please review the CFP<https://writing.utah.edu/undergraduatejournal/callforproposals.php> for more details and a submission link. We are happy to work with students to discuss questions and ideas. Prospective authors can contact Dr. Maureen Mathison (maureen.mathison at utah.edu<mailto:maureen.mathison at utah.edu>) or Dr. Rachel Bryson (rachel.bryson at utah.edu<mailto:rachel.bryson at utah.edu>) with inquiries.

Best,

The UJCIM Editorial Team

[Block U Logo]
Rachel Bryson, PhD