[ATTW-L] ATTW -- Deadline for Proposals Extended to 3/6 + Check Your Junk/Spam (!)

Dr. Kellie Sharp-Hoskins kcsharp at nmsu.edu
Mon Feb 27 22:40:14 UTC 2023

I am writing with what we hope will be the welcome news that we're extending the deadline for ATTW 2023 proposals to next Monday, March 6 (12:00a pacific). We have some wonderful proposals already (thank you to those who have submitted!) but also know that this is a busy time of year for a lot of folks who may need some extra time.

Check out www.attw.org<http://www.attw.org> for the CFP and submission guidelines and procedures, and please feel welcome to email attw2023 at gmail.com with any questions.

We also invite you to check your junk/spam folders for email from attw2023 at gmail.com. We've invited reviewers using that account and have gotten some feedback that it may be going to junk folders.

Warmly,
Kellie (Sharp-Hoskins) & Erin (Clark Frost), 2023 Conference Co-Chairs

---

Associate Professor of English

Writing Program Administrator

Chair, Rhetoric and Professional Communication

New Mexico State University

Las Cruces, NM

pronouns: she, her, hers, doctor