[ATTW-L] New Video Featuring Cecilia Shelton and Sarah Warren-Riley

Liddle, Daniel daniel.liddle at wku.edu
Tue Jul 25 16:47:20 UTC 2023

Hello Colleagues,

I'm happy to announce a new video on More Than Memos!

In this video we feature Cecilia Shelton and Sarah Warren-Riley talking about their article "Historicizing Power and Legitimacy After the Social Justice Turn: Resisting Narcissistic Tendencies" from Technical Communication Quarterly. I think the video does a great job of outlining the broad contours of their argument, and should complement a deep read of the article itself. I hope you check it out!

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/l-KQN0pzU3M

Article Link:
https://doi.org/10.1080/10572252.2022.2141898

A huge thanks to Cecilia and  Sarah for sitting down with us, and a BIG shout out to Elena Kalodner-Martin as this will be her last video working with the channel as she heads off to a great position at MIT.

Cheers,

Dan