[ATTW-L] Call for Papers: Journal of Business and Technical Communication special issue on Effects of Artificial Intelligence Tools in Technical Communication Pedagogy, Practice, and Research

Stephen Carradini sacarrad at asu.edu
Mon Jul 31 16:53:31 UTC 2023

Hi Daniel (and list),

Yes, I am looking for completed articles on first submission to facilitate
speedy publication of an issue on this fast-moving topic.

I'm happy to answer any other questions, as well!

Best,
Stephen Carradini

*Dr. Stephen Carradini (he, him, his)*
Assistant Professor
Technical Communication program
College of Integrative Sciences and Arts
*Arizona State University*

7271 E. Sonoran Arroyo Mall, 251F
Mesa, AZ 85212-2780
Mail Code: 2780