[ATTW-L] #JOB: Visiting Asst. Teaching Prof of Business Comm at CMU Tepper

Emily DeJeu edejeu at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 6 19:56:30 UTC 2023

Hello Colleagues,

The Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University is looking for
a Visiting Assistant Teaching Professor Business Management Communication,
to start in the fall 2024. This is currently a temporary, one-year position
with the possibility of renewal based on need and performance. All details
can be found here: https://apply.interfolio.com/122185  Please note that
this is a tight search timeline, with applications due by March 24th.

I've really enjoyed teaching in a B-School setting and have found that
students value and appreciate my pro/tech writing background. In addition,
Tepper's teaching-track positions are highly competitive in terms of salary
and load. I'm happy to share more about my experience at Tepper and to
answer any questions about the position.

Please feel free to circulate more broadly, if you know anyone who might be
interested.

--

*Emily B. DeJeu, PhD *| she/her

Assistant Teaching Professor, Business Management Communication

*z   *https://cmu.zoom.us/j/2060195608

*o*   TPR 4133 | 412-268-5120

*cv* emilybdejeu.com

*Carnegie Mellon University*