[ATTW-L] #JOB: Assistant Professor of Medical Rhetoric or Medical Humanities

Richards, Daniel P. dprichar at odu.edu
Wed Nov 1 12:19:14 UTC 2023

Hello, colleagues:
The Department of English at Old Dominion University invites applications for our Assistant Professor in Medical Rhetoric or Medical Humanities position to begin August 2024. The ad can be read in full through the attached PDF or on our jobs site here: https://jobs.odu.edu/postings/19658. As you can see, we're open to applicants from a wide array of approaches and backgrounds in medical rhetoric and medical humanities.

Let me know if you have any questions about Old Dominion, the position, or the city of Norfolk. If you'd prefer to speak with the Search Committee chair, you can email Dr. Manuela Mourao at mmourao at odu.edu.

Cheers—
Dan

Daniel P. Richards, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Associate Chair
Coordinator, Professional Writing Graduate Certificate
<https://www.odu.edu/academics/programs/certificate/professional-writing>
Past Chair, ACM SIGDOC
<https://sigdoc.acm.org/>
Department of English