[ATTW-L] Associate or Advanced Assistant (Tenure Track) at University of Miami

Lauren, Ben blauren at miami.edu
Fri Sep 15 13:31:57 UTC 2023

Colleagues:

Please share this with anyone who might be interested.

The Department of Writing Studies at the University of Miami is hiring for an associate professor or advanced assistant professor (tenure track) in design and writing technologies. I’m the search chair, so I’m happy to answer any questions about living in Miami, the University of Miami, or the Department of Writing Studies.

For the complete job ad, please click this link: https://umiami.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UMFaculty/details/CAS-Writing-Studies--Associate-Professor-Design-and-Emerging-Writing-Technologies_R100070298-1

Review of applications begins October 15.

Sincerely,

Ben

--
Ben Lauren, Associate Professor