[ATTW-L] ***SPAM*** Re: [External] Re: [External] Adobe and students question

Barbara L'Eplattenier bleplatt at ualr.edu
Sun Feb 4 19:54:50 UTC 2024

Sadly, the course explicity teaches indesign for large document creation,
so non-Adobe stuff won’t work.

Dr. Barbara L'Eplattenier  she / her / hers
Book an appointment <https://calendar.app.google/af1MRDo1UpFz8ffo6>

*Ask me about off-campus opportunities such as a Fulbright, Rhodes, Gates,
or/and TWC internship for students!*
Professor, Department of Rhetoric and Writing
2801 S. University Ave
Little Rock AR 72204-1099