[ATTW-L] CFP: Made Not Only in Grades: Multimodal Assessment in the Social Justice Turn

Multimodal Assessment Collection multimodalassessmentcollection at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:15:29 UTC 2024

*One month left to propose to Made Not Only in Grades: Multimodal
Assessment in the Social Justice Turn!*

A friendly reminder that we are accepting proposals for a born-digital
collection focusing on multimodality, assessment, and social justice. A
full CFP and submission information is available at
https://tinyurl.com/multimodalassessmentcollection. If possible, share this
CFP with your networks.

We will be accepting proposals until *August 16, 2024.* If you have any
questions or would like to schedule a time to brainstorm with the Editors,
please email us at multimodalassessmentcollection at gmail.com.

Take care,
Gavin, Ashanka, and Shane

[image: Made Not Only in Grades flyer 1.png]