[ATTW-L] We're Hiring : Adjunct Instructor of Professional/Technical Writing

Hinson, Dr. Katrina KHINSON at tarleton.edu
Tue Jun 18 15:35:57 UTC 2024

God morning everyone -

We’re hiring for an adjunct position in Professional Writing at Tarleton State University, to start in Fall 2024.

A little about the position:

The Department of English and Languages at Tarleton State University seeks to expand its pool of qualified adjunct faculty to teach in our public and professional writing program.  While we are primarily looking for instructors for our junior-level introductory course on professional writing (ENGL 3309), other courses such as editing may be available.  Course modality will primarily be online but face-to-face might also be possible this coming academic year. Ideally, candidates would have a Ph.D. or MA in the relevant field and prior teaching experience. Strong familiarity with technology in the classroom is also desirable.

Required Education/Experience: Minimum qualifications include a Master’s degree in English or a closely related area OR a minimum of 18 graduate hours in technical or professional writing.

The position details can be found here:

<https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TARLETON_External/job/Adjunct-Instructor-of-Professional-Technical-Writing_R-068432-1>
[logo.jpeg]
Adjunct Instructor of Professional/Technical Writing<https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TARLETON_External/job/Adjunct-Instructor-of-Professional-Technical-Writing_R-068432-1>
wd1.myworkdayjobs.com<https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TARLETON_External/job/Adjunct-Instructor-of-Professional-Technical-Writing_R-068432-1>

If you have any questions, please feel to reach out to me.

With regard,
Dr. Katrina Hinson

Dr. Katrina L. Hinson
PhD Rhetoric, Writing and Professional Communication
Associate Professor of English
Public and Professional Writing Program Coordinator
University Writing Center Director
Tarleton State University

[image007.jpg]