[ATTW-L] Visiting Assistant Professor—Montana State University

Shirley, Beth BethShirley at montana.edu
Fri Jun 28 22:42:30 UTC 2024

Hello all,

I’m sharing this job posting for a Visiting Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Writing Studies, because the position is quite open-ended, and there is significant overlap in our needs with professional and technical communications. I don’t have more information on the job, itself, but I’m happy to answer any questions about life in beautiful Bozeman and my wonderful colleagues in the department here! (bethshirley at montana.edu<mailto:bethshirley at montana.edu>)

The Department of English at Montana State University Bozeman invites applications for a full-time Visiting Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Writing Studies starting August 10, 2024, for Fall 2024 and Spring 2025. Qualifications include university teaching experience and a minimum qualification of an M.A. in Rhetoric and Writing Studies (or related area). The position, open to all fields of specialization, is a teaching load of 3/3, including courses in rhetorical theory, professional writing, research methods in writing studies, and one general education writing course each semester.

Application review begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Please submit a letter of interest, cv, and contact information for three references to english at montana.edu<mailto:english at montana.edu> using the subject line: Visiting Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Writing Studies application.

Cheers,
Beth

Beth Shirley
Assistant Professor, Technical Communications and Rhetoric
Writing Internship Coordinator
English Department
Montana State University
bethshirley at montana.edu<mailto:bethshirley at montana.edu>