[ATTW-L] Still spots available at DMAC 2024--Still accepting registrations

DMAC dmac at osu.edu
Mon Mar 11 08:00:00 UTC 2024

Hello all,

There are still a few spots available for DMAC 2024! Although our priority deadline was last week, we wanted to let you know that there are spots still available for the Digital Media and Composition (DMAC) institute this summer, and therefore we are still accepting registrations.

DMAC will be held completely online through Ohio State University this summer May 6-13. Please reach out to us if you have any questions about the institute, funding, scheduling, or anything else. We hope to see some of you there!

For more information, please visit the registration page on our website<https://english.osu.edu/dmac-institute-ohio-state/register-dmac> or access the registration form<https://go.osu.edu/dmac24> directly.

About DMAC:  The Digital Media and Composition Institute (DMAC)<https://go.osu.edu/dmac> at The Ohio State University is an 8-day online institute on the effective use of digital media in college composition classrooms. Participants will explore a range of contemporary digital literacy practices – alphabetic, visual, audio, and multimodal – and apply what they learn to the design of meaningful assignments, syllabi, curricula, or programs.

Our upcoming institute features:

  *   World-class faculty in the fields of digital rhetorics, literacy, and composition.
  *   Fully online delivery including synchronous and asynchronous presentations addressing current issues in multimodal writing research and pedagogy.
  *   Workshops emphasizing production in multimodal writing, curriculum development and assessment, and access and accessibility.
  *   A commitment to keeping DMAC affordable and accessible.

The Institute’s curriculum, presentations, and workshops will be delivered using a mix of synchronous Zoom events, asynchronous videos, and modules, along with daily interactions with and support from the Institute staff and faculty. DMAC is designed to provide participants with flexibility in how they engage with the curriculum, presentations, and workshops.

If you have any questions about DMAC, please reach out to us at DMAC at osu.edu<mailto:DMAC at osu.edu>.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

The DMAC Team