[ATTW-L] CFP: "Risk, Failure, and the Teaching of Writing" Special Issue in Composition Forum

Justin Mando Justin.Mando at millersville.edu
Mon May 6 12:48:02 UTC 2024

We are pleased to open our call for Composition Forum’s Summer ’25 Special Issue on “Risk, Failure, and the Teaching of Writing.” We invite you to contribute your perspective, experience, and research on the intellectual risks and failures that help students learn in your writing classrooms. Submissions may include research articles, program profiles, and book reviews. We are especially interested in submissions that engage both intellectual risk and failure.

Proposals are due August 2nd.
Please find the full CFP here<https://compositionforum.com/blog/2024/04/25/call-for-proposals-for-a-special-issue-of-composition-forum-risk-failure-and-the-teaching-of-writing/>.
Full link: https://compositionforum.com/blog/2024/04/25/call-for-proposals-for-a-special-issue-of-composition-forum-risk-failure-and-the-teaching-of-writing/
We are happy to answer any questions or provide feedback on proposal drafts. Please reach out to Alexis Teagarden (ateagarden at umassd.edu<mailto:ateagarden at umassd.edu>) and Justin Mando (jmando at millersville.edu<mailto:jmando at millersville.edu>).

Justin Mando, Ph.D.
Chair and Associate Professor
Department of English & World Languages

MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY
P.O. Box 1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302
717-871-7392| Office: McComsey 240 | www.millersville.edu<https://mail.millersville.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=j9-3wZrje73us33WhWDmApDuiFh7AHGrzuTNmadcRZBkP47IaB3VCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.millersville.edu>