[ATTW-L] Invitation to In Memoriam Session at ATTW 2024

Gonzales,Laura gonzalesl at ufl.edu
Mon May 27 19:29:56 UTC 2024

Dear ATTW Community:

During the ATTW 2024 Virtual Conference, we are hosting an “In Memoriam” Session, where we will honor members of our ATTW community who have recently transitioned. We will be honoring Drs. Halcyon Lawrence, Johndan Johnson-Eilola, Bill Hart-Davidson, and Lee Brasseur. We have invited family members and colleagues to share tributes, and we would like as many members of our community to join as possible.

We welcome all those who would like to attend this In Memoriam session to do so without needing to pay conference registration. The In Memoriam session will take place on Wednesday, June 12th at 5 pm EST.

You can register for the In Memoriam session free of charge here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/attw-2024-in-memoriam-session-tickets-912766117027?aff=oddtdtcreator

Please register before June 10th so we can email you the Zoom link on time.

If you plan to register for the ATTW conference, you do not need to register at the link above. You will receive all log in details with your registration. Many thanks to everyone who continues to support ATTW.

Thank you,
Natasha Jones and Laura Gonzales

Laura Gonzales, PhD
Associate Professor of Digital Writing and Cultural Rhetorics
Associate Director, TRACE Innovation Initiative<https://trace.english.ufl.edu>
Department of English
University of Florida

Editor, Reflections: A Journal of Community-Engaged Writing and Rhetoric<https://reflectionsjournal.net>